Pawsitive Hearts Adoptions
DOGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION!
Apply by clicking their photo!
Adoptions take place at our facility in Zanesville Ohio. The adoption application is easiest to fill out on a laptop or computer
We do have a mobile friendly version of each application, follow the instructions listed above for mobile devices
Attention Interested Adopters, Read below!
1. You must live in Ohio - Only if a dog is in our care for months without interest will we then extend adoption applications to surrounding states. These will be listed as "Miles for Love" adoptions
2. We must have Written approval from your landlord when applicable that dogs are allowed in your home. We request this from them during the reference check and cannot approve an application without this item.
3. All other dogs in your home MUST be spayed or neutered
4. All other pets currently in the home MUST be up-to-date on all annual required shots at the time of application.
5. All dogs in the home must be indoor-only pets
6. We require an adoption fee for each dog, ranging from $175-$250. The donation amount depends on factors including age and health at the time of adoption. We will not accept payment plans for adoption donations - it must be paid in full at the time of the adoption.
7. Each dog will have different needs and best environment types listed in their individual bio. [For example, the dog may not be able to be placed in a home with cats.] It is your responsibility to read over the information and ask us any questions that aren't covered in their bio prior to applying.
8. We accept multiple applications per dog to ensure we find the best home possible for the family, and the dog. These decisions are made using the info included on your application, and your references so it is imperative you take your time and fill out all of the information properly.
9. Approved adoption applications will be scheduled for a meet and greet, & adoption day. This takes place on the 2nd and 4th Saturday or each month at our facility located in Zanesville Ohio.
Click Adoption process button below to read more about how the adoption process works once we receive your application
What our adopters say about us:
I just adopted this 3 month old pup from Pawsitive Hearts this week and couldn't be happier! He is an absolute angel.
Their whole process was simple and ended up moving quicker than some of the bigger rescues, which is a positive because I was eager once I made the decision to adopt.
The staff/volunteers were very friendly and helpful when it came to giving me information once approved and conducting the home visit. They even provided a nice checklist of items to get ready for the puppy, as well as his medical records and a list of upcoming vet needs. Thank you, PH!!